Highlights of Downtown Tunnels
+ NASA Space Center Combo package
(NASA General Admission ticket for each traveler and
roundtrip Shuttle Transportation to Space Center included)
Maximize your time in Houston by enjoying the best of both worlds starting with an hour highlighting the most popular city tour in Houston on our famous Underground Tunnel Tour of Downtown before a day-trip excursion to the NASA Johnson Space Center nice and early! Get your day started off right with some coffee down below before learning about the largest tunnel system in the USA. During this one hour tunnel excursion, stop for some cool photo opportunities alongside award-winning architecture including the tallest building in all of Texas, the original state skyscraper and "romantic wedding-cake topper" building as well as firsthand looks at the oldest existing bank in Downtown Houston and iconic former capitol building.
After getting a look at the underground city down in the Houston tunnel system, head over as a group in our air-conditioned Mercedes Sprinter shuttle to the most popular Houston city attraction with a day-trip visit to the historic NASA Johnson Space Center located in Nassau Bay, a good 35-minute drive from Downtown Houston. The famous NASA Space Center has a wonderful mix of interactive, family-friendly exhibits including the amazing Independence Plaza, International Space Station, Rocket Park, Life on Mars, Artemis and must-do Tram tours! In addition to NASA General Admission tickets for each member of your group, we will also provide you with helpful suggestions on how to maximize your time at the NASA Space Center and reserve your spots on the Rocket Park, Astronaut Training, and Mission Control tram tours!
Following the day-trip visit to NASA Space Center, enjoy transportation back to original Downtown Houston starting location in our air-conditioned Mercedes Sprinter with pick-up from the NASA Space Center entrance at 3:45-4:00 PM. (***Please make sure to see itinerary schedule below for our daily schedule***)
Price: $80 per person
Tour Length: 8 hours
Tour Type: Walking, driving, city, sightseeing, historic, architectural, NASA, day-trip
Meeting Spot: Meet on the bottom floor or "tunnel-level" of Bank of America Tower (800 Capitol Street, Houston, TX 77002)
Whats Included: Highlights of Downtown Tunnel Tour, Round-Trip Transportation from Downtown to NASA, General Admission ticket into the NASA Space Center, Tips on maximizing time at NASA Space Center, and Space Center Map.
Start Time: Please meet at 8:45 AM on the bottom floor or "tunnel-level" of the Bank of America Tower (800 Capitol Street, Houston, TX 77002) for check-in as well as bathroom/coffee opportunity before starting one hour Tunnel tour portion at 9:00 AM sharp.
Parking Tips: The Bank of America has its own parking garage with the guest entrance located on Milam St. side of the building. You can also utilize the link below to see all discounted prices for parking garages nearby:
1. Meet at 8:45 AM on the bottom floor or "tunnel-level" of the Bank of America Tower (800 Capitol Street, Houston, TX 77002) for check-in as well as bathroom/coffee opportunity before starting one hour Tunnel tour portion at 9:00 AM sharp.
2. Following the conclusion of the Tunnel tour portion which will have a bathroom/ snack break, travelers will depart to the Space Center Houston at approx. 10:15 AM sharp.
3. After a 30-45 minute ride from Downtown Houston to the Space Center Houston on our Mercedes shuttle, travelers will arrive to the NASA Space Center at approx. 10:45- 11:00 AM.
4. Travelers will have about 5 hours to explore and enjoy the Space Center at their own pace before being picked up at the Space Center's front entrance / drop-off point beginning at approx. 3:45-4:00 PM. Our Mercedes Shuttle will depart the NASA Space Center entrance at 4pm sharp to return Downtown.
** In consideration of all our guests' itineraries, please note that failure to board the Mercedes van by
4:00 PM for the return trip to Downtown Houston will result in the conclusion of the tour and late travelers will assume full responsibility for return transportation back to downtown or lodging area. **
5. Our Mercedes Shuttle will return all travelers to the Bank of America Tower (original meeting spot) in Downtown Houston at approx. 4:30- 5:00 PM.
Dec 11 - Dec 17