Round-Trip transportation to
nasa space center
To play, press and hold the enter key. To stop, release the enter key.
Hop on board our Mercedes Sprinter Shuttle which offers round-trip transportation services from our Downtown Houston pick-up/drop-off spot to the iconic NASA Johnson Space Center located by Nassau Bay in Clear Lake, a 30-60 minute drive from Downtown Houston. The Space Center has a wonderful mix of interactive, family-friendly exhibits including the amazing Independence Plaza, International Space Station, Rocket Park, Life on Mars, Artemis and must-do Tram tours! Enjoy helpful tips for reserving your spots on the Rocket Park, Astronaut Training, and Mission Control tram tours. Following the day-trip visit to Space Center, we will provide transportation back to the original Downtown Houston pick-up spot with return pick-up at NASA entrance from approx. 3:45-4:00 PM.
** See itinerary schedule below for our daily schedule. Please make every effort to meet your tour guide on time. Failure to arrive on time may result in an abandoned tour subject to future availability **
** Please note, NASA Space Center general admission (GA) tickets are not included with this option, however guests can purchase their own tickets at the front entrance or on their smartphone device by downloading the IOS/Android NASA application **
Price: $60 per person
Start Time: Please meet at 10 AM.
Meeting/Ending spot: Meet on the bottom floor or "tunnel-level" of Bank of America Tower which is located at 800 Capitol Street, Houston, TX 77002. There is plenty of seating close to the Boomtown Coffee Shop where guests can wait if they arrive early.
Includes: Round-Trip Transportation from Downtown to NASA, Tips on reserving your spots for the Space Center Tram tours, Space Center Map.
Excludes: NASA General Admission (GA) Ticket, Guided Tour inside the Space Center, Mission Control Tram Tour, Food/Drinks.
Parking Tips: The starting location Bank of America Tower has its own parking garage with the guest entrance located on Milam St. side of the building. Please click here to see all Spot hero discounted prices for parking garages nearby.
1. Meet at 10 AM on the bottom floor or "tunnel-level" of the Bank of America Tower (800 Capitol Street, Houston, TX 77002) for check-in as well as bathroom/coffee opportunity.
2. Depending on group size, we will depart to the Space Center Houston at approx. 10:15- 10:30 AM.
3. After a 30-45 minute ride from Downtown Houston to the Space Center Houston on our Mercedes shuttle, travelers will arrive to the NASA Space Center at approx. 11:00 - 11:15 AM.
4. Travelers will have approx. 5 hours to explore and enjoy the Space Center at their own pace before being picked up at the Space Center's front entrance / drop-off point beginning at approx. 3:45-4:00 PM. Our Mercedes Shuttle will depart the NASA Space Center entrance at 4:00 PM sharp to return Downtown.
** In consideration of all our guests' itineraries, please note that failure to board the Mercedes van by 4pm for the return trip to Downtown Houston will result in the conclusion of the tour and late travelers will assume full responsibility for return transportation back to downtown or lodging area. **
5. Our Mercedes Shuttle will return all travelers to the Bank of America Tower (original meeting spot) in Downtown Houston at approx. 4:30- 5:00 PM.
Dec 11 - Dec 17