houston Tunnel tour and
NASA Space Center Ticket/Transportation
Guided Walking tunnel Tour +
roundtrip Transportation to/from Space Center +
NASA SPACE CENTER General Admission ticket
To play, press and hold the enter key. To stop, release the enter key.
Maximize your time in Houston with the best from our walking Tunnel Tour of Downtown Houston before a day-trip excursion to the NASA Johnson Space Center within an hour of the gates opening! During the walking air-conditioned tunnel tour portion, you will learn about the largest downtown tunnel system in the United States and stop for some cool photo opportunities alongside Houston's most award-winning architecture including the tallest building in all of Texas, the original "romantic wedding-cake topper" skyscraper, as well as a firsthand look at the oldest existing bank in Downtown Houston and iconic former capitol building.
After getting a look at the underground city in the Houston tunnel system, continue your day-trip with a visit to the iconic NASA Johnson Space Center located by Nassau Bay in Clear Lake, a 30-60 minute drive from Downtown Houston. The Space Center has a wonderful mix of interactive, family-friendly exhibits including the amazing Independence Plaza, International Space Station, Rocket Park, Life on Mars, Artemis and must-do Tram tours! Enjoy General Admission (GA) tickets into the Space Center for each member of your group as well as helpful tips for reserving your spots on the Rocket Park, Astronaut Training, and Mission Control tram tours. Following the day-trip visit to Space Center, we will provide transportation back to the original Downtown Houston starting location with return pick-up at NASA entrance from approx. 3:45-4:00 PM.
** Please make sure to see the itinerary below for our daily schedule. Please make every effort to meet your guide on time. Failure to arrive on time may result in an abandoned tour subject to future availability **
Price: $80 per person
Length: Approx. 7 - 8 hours
Type: Walking, driving, architectural, culture, NASA, aeronautics, science, day-trip
Meeting/Ending Spot: Meet on the bottom floor or "tunnel-level" of Bank of America Tower which is located at 800 Capitol Street, Houston, TX 77002.
Start Time: Please meet at 8:45 AM on the bottom floor or "tunnel-level" of the Bank of America Tower (800 Capitol Street, Houston, TX 77002) for check-in as well as bathroom/coffee opportunity before starting the Tunnel tour portion at 9:00 AM sharp. There is seating close to the Boomtown Coffee Shop where guests can wait if they arrive early.
Includes: 75-90 min. Houston Tunnel Tour, Round-Trip Transportation from Downtown to NASA, General Admission (GA) ticket into the NASA Space Center, Tips on reserving the Space Center Tram Tours, and Space Center Map.
Excludes: Guided Tour inside the Space Center, Mission Control Tram Tour, Food/Drinks.
Parking Tips: The starting location Bank of America Tower has its own parking garage with the guest entrance located on Milam St. side of the building. Please click here to see all Spot hero discounted prices for parking garages nearby.
1. Meet at 8:45 AM on the bottom floor or "tunnel-level" of the Bank of America Tower (800 Capitol Street, Houston, TX 77002) for check-in as well as bathroom/coffee opportunity before starting the Tunnel tour portion at 9:00 AM sharp.
2. Following the conclusion of the Tunnel tour portion and bathroom break, travelers will depart to the Space Center Houston at approx. 10:15 - 10:30 AM.
3. After a 30-45 minute ride from Downtown Houston to the Space Center Houston on our Mercedes shuttle, travelers will arrive to the NASA Space Center at approx. 11:00- 11:15 AM.
4. Travelers will have approx. 5 hours to explore and enjoy the Space Center at their own pace before being picked up at the Space Center's front entrance / drop-off point beginning at approx. 3:45-4:00 PM. Our Mercedes Shuttle will depart the NASA Space Center entrance at 4pm sharp to return Downtown.
** In consideration of all our guests' itineraries, please note that failure to board the Mercedes van by
4:00 PM for the return trip to Downtown Houston will result in the conclusion of the tour and late travelers will assume full responsibility for return transportation back to downtown or lodging area. **
5. Our Mercedes Shuttle will return all travelers to the Bank of America Tower (original meeting spot) in Downtown Houston at approx. 4:30- 5:00 PM.
Dec 11 - Dec 17